Mama's Blog

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Blog Ideas

This is me, the organizator, thinking here. Is it possible to organize posts or conversations under certain headings? I am thinking of having some categories so that we can dive into specific topics or issues and then let them keep going. I would also like to make this open to Mom's who have older children. Here are some section ideas:
Rants; How-To Books; Points of Inspiration; Sex & The Mom; Help!!!; Me & My Mate; Baby Issues; What About My Career?; Burning Desires; Moments of Truth
Okay-those are just some ideas-- do they make sense? Do blogs work in an organized way? Does anybody understand me?

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Krystyna Hughes said...

Hi Tracy,

You can retire now from your Organizator position. The Blog is at YOUR service. That's the point of a blog. I understand your question (or I think I understand) regarding the pre-organizing of Topic headlines. You can do that, in fact you kinda just did it by publishing "BLOG IDEAS". If you want Your titles to show on Mama Blogs Home Page, simply create the Title and Publish it. However, the blog WIll organize every topic that is written about. It is organized by the program each time someone publishes a new topic. You then use the comment field, as I am doing right now in response to your publication, to respond.

I know, it can all be VERY confusing and a bit overwhelming. But I have a feeling you are going to enjoy this.

Cheers,

Krystyna.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home